Skip to main content

Mommy Moment

So I had a moment yesterday afternoon in the car. I recorded it on video. Take a look at it below:



I mentioned that I would "name drop" in the video, but I forgot to give out my cousin's name! Alicia Holliday of Endless Touch is doing her thang!! Endless Touch is a beautiful line of natural and organic gifts for your body. She puts together a wonderful combination of ingredients that leave your skin soft and supple. You have your oils (body and hair), body butters (also a line for pregnant mommies), lip balm, body scrubs and many more. I use these products myself (I mean, why wouldn't I) and I am so in love with them. Oh man! I almost forgot! She has a line of products for our children called "Lil' Touch." I rub Desi down with the oil and the whole house fills with a sweet smelling aroma. 

Like I stated in my video, my cousin makes ALL of these products in her own kitchen! I am so very proud of her and all that she is accomplishing. Please take a look at what she has to offer at www.endlesstouch.biz or follow her on Instagram @endlesstouch. When you get a chance, let me know what you think out there in the Motherhood. 

Night Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars and a Lesson Learned

Thursday night my husband and I snuck out the house to catch the 11:40p showing of Star Wars! My mother stays at our house during the week to watch Omari so she was fine with staying with the kids while we ran off to be teenagers again. As soon as we put the boys to bed, we rolled out (Roll Out by Ludacris plays here). It was exciting! Sometimes things are so surreal to me that it seems like my life is a movie and I will instantly que music in my head for the relatable scene. I felt a rush come over me while we tiptoed through the house and out the door. It felt like we were being rebellious. We were rebelling against the parental norms for the night. Once we got into the car, we just smiled at each other as I silently melted. His smile is a constant reminder of one of the many reasons why he is my husband. He is so fine (I Love Your Smile by Shauniece plays here)! He said, "You ready baby?" I nodded and we headed for the theater. He thanked me for coming with him and I could...

The Warmth of the Snow

It was a cold and snowy Thursday morning. My icy cold hands fought to get Desi buckled up in his car seat. I gave him a kiss and headed over to my driver's side. I peered across the street and spotted this man walking his dog. I thought to myself, "He's pretty sexy." This overwhelming feeling comes over me and I revert to my school girlish ways. He approaches me with the warmest smile and I soon didn't feel so cold anymore. I am taken into his masculine arms and I am given a gentle kiss. We hold each other as the snow falls all around us. We gaze into each others eyes as we dance to "Down by the Bay" (songs in kid minor). LOL!  That moment with my husband meant so much. It was a rush rush kind of morning and to just take the time to embrace each other helps you to continue to remember the love you have for the one that was there before your child. Once you have a child, life tends to revolve around that little person. However, it is so important for t...

It's Bedtime!

I love the bedtime routine we have set out for Desi. He gets his bath and a good rub down. We say a prayer with daddy and we read 2 books. The first book is always "My Book of Bible Stories" and the second book is "The Snuggliest Snuggle in the World." I bought the second book for Desi when I was 3 months pregnant and I just knew and felt that it was going to be his favorite book. Mommy's intuition did not steer her wrong! He loves the book! He really gets into the voices I make for each character, we point out colors and animals. He will turn the page and when the story is over I say, "The end. Okay close the book Desi." He will, then, close the book. I tell him night night and we go over to the light switch. I tell him to turn the light off and he turns the light off. A moon is projected on the wall so we say goodnight to the moon and I turn on the heartbeat sound on the projector. He gives mommy a hug and I put him in his crib. He holds my hand unti...