Skip to main content

Hairy Confession

I have a confession to make. I don't shave my legs in the winter. Random. Yes. But I know that I am not the only woman on this earth that skips this step when it's cold outside. Let's be real. I can be sexy with some hair on my legs right? I don't feel any less sexy and my husband is cool with it. I asked him on many occasions to the point where he told me to stop asking. He said as long as he can't braid it he is cool. LOL! Would I shave my legs if he didn't like it? Of course! I want to make him happy. It feels good to know that my hubby is happy with just me though.

I am putting my business all the way out there but that's alright. I am cool with it because I have already impressed the man I want for the rest of my life and I don't need approval from anyone else but him. I just need to know if I am the only chic out here that allows my legs to be extra warm in the winter. Think about it. It's pretty practical and cost effective. You are giving your beautiful and very sexy hairy legs the opportunity to hibernate from all of the nicks, cuts and shaving creams (that are laced with chemicals ---just being honest) they are subjected to on a daily, weekly, and howeverlongly basis. Your legs will thank you during the cold days because you kept that extra blanket of warmth on them. Also, you are saving the money you would use to buy those razors and the shaving creams. Oh! And you give your poor back a break from all the bending. So you save on that Chiropractic bill as well. See! So many benefits!

I am being funny but honestly shaving in the winter is not my thing. I wear nothing but pants, long skirts and tights. It's pointless really. Can I get a witness?? Holla if ya hear me! Ladies, put your razors down and unleash the beast! 😂😂😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warmth of the Snow

It was a cold and snowy Thursday morning. My icy cold hands fought to get Desi buckled up in his car seat. I gave him a kiss and headed over to my driver's side. I peered across the street and spotted this man walking his dog. I thought to myself, "He's pretty sexy." This overwhelming feeling comes over me and I revert to my school girlish ways. He approaches me with the warmest smile and I soon didn't feel so cold anymore. I am taken into his masculine arms and I am given a gentle kiss. We hold each other as the snow falls all around us. We gaze into each others eyes as we dance to "Down by the Bay" (songs in kid minor). LOL!  That moment with my husband meant so much. It was a rush rush kind of morning and to just take the time to embrace each other helps you to continue to remember the love you have for the one that was there before your child. Once you have a child, life tends to revolve around that little person. However, it is so important for t...

Star Wars and a Lesson Learned

Thursday night my husband and I snuck out the house to catch the 11:40p showing of Star Wars! My mother stays at our house during the week to watch Omari so she was fine with staying with the kids while we ran off to be teenagers again. As soon as we put the boys to bed, we rolled out (Roll Out by Ludacris plays here). It was exciting! Sometimes things are so surreal to me that it seems like my life is a movie and I will instantly que music in my head for the relatable scene. I felt a rush come over me while we tiptoed through the house and out the door. It felt like we were being rebellious. We were rebelling against the parental norms for the night. Once we got into the car, we just smiled at each other as I silently melted. His smile is a constant reminder of one of the many reasons why he is my husband. He is so fine (I Love Your Smile by Shauniece plays here)! He said, "You ready baby?" I nodded and we headed for the theater. He thanked me for coming with him and I could...

Long Time

It has been a long time since I've blogged. To be honest, I kinda lost interest for a few months. I guess it may have been because no one was reading it. I just happened to look at it today and it sparked up an interest again. I realized how much I just really like writing. So to heck with it. I'm gonna write. I don't care if no one will ever read it. With all that said, let's talk about motherhood. Desmond is 1 1/2 years old! He is busy as ever. He loves playing outdoors, especially in the rain. He says,  "Outside Mommy! Pay, I want pay!" Now who can say no to that? Oh! Wait Wait! I gotta share this first before I go any further. Two days ago, I came home with Desi (after picking him up from daycare). We walked in the house and he greeted our dog as usual. Then he yelled "D-A-A-D-Y!" I told him daddy wasn't home yet. He looked at me and said, "baketball?" How did he know that? Yes, my husband was out playing basketball. But how did h...